How GC Fuji Automix LC is allowing more dentists to utilize glass ionomers in their practices.
The problem: More dentists are interested in using glass ionomers but don’t have a triturator
Glass ionomers are becoming an increasingly popular material of choice among dental professionals, but if dentists don’t have a triturator in their office, then this can present a challenge.
The solution: GC Fuji® Automix LC
- GC Fuji® Automix LC is a radiopaque, resin-reinforced glass ionomer available in automix delivery.
- It comes with an ergonomic dispenser, which allows product to be directly dispensed into the cavity.
- GC Fuji® Automix LC is said to be the perfect glass ionomer for dentists who either don’t keep capsule mixers in their office, don’t use glass ionomers because of capsule delivery, or prefer injectable restoratives.
- The small filler particles in the material are engineered to allow for superb polishability and excellent esthetics.
- The material is engineered to form a chemical bond to the tooth, even in the presence of saliva.